DGR 30 is a high quality pressure sensitive butyl sealant manufactured from the latest rubber polymer technology, available in grey.
Produced in either rectangular form 1.5mm to 6mm thick, 6mm to 50mm wide or in bead form, 3mm to 10mm diameter.
Other dimensions are available subject to minimum batch quantities.
- Side and end lap seal in metal and fibre cement roofing and cladding systems
- Bedding door and window frames
- Sealing rooflight side and end laps
- Bedding trims and roof vents
- Air, dust and water seals in compression joints and seams
- Highly conformable to most substrates
- Excellent adhesion
- Independently tested and approved to NFRC class A, Technical Bulletin 36
- Good chemical and UV resistance
- Easy release liner which aids application
- Good movement accommodation
|Dynamic Tensile Adhesion||14 N/cm²|
|Dynamic Shear Adhesion||18 N/cm²|
|MVTR||0.025 g/m³/24hr/mm at 25ºC & 75%RH|
|Service temperature||-40ºc to +90ºc|
|Shelf life||2 years|
Enquiry about this product Data Sheet PDF Health & Safety Sheet