Premier SGRP10 is a high performance strip sealant laminated to a clear tear
resistant film for use as a dual-purpose air seal and moisture barrier tape.
- Creating moisture vapour seals along side lap joints of metal liner panels in the
construction of buildings. Not recommended for use on end laps.
- Low moisture vapour transmission rate
- Excellent movement accommodation
- Self wound on the roll for ease of application
- Conforms with the recommendations of the MCRMA Technical Paper No 14,
Guidance for the Design of Metal Roofing & Cladding to comply with Approved
- Outstanding adhesion to coated steel and aluminium sheets without the need
- Can be applied to most building materials in cold conditions without reduction
in long term performance provided surfaces are frost free
- Unique high tack adhesive for instant grab
|Adhesion||Excellent to metals and plastics, even on cold surfaces|
|Compression to seal||Positive pressure|
|Resistance to mould||Good|
|Outdoor service temperature||-20ºC - +80ºC|
|Peel Adhesion 180°C||30N/in|
|UV resistance||Very Good|
|Chemical resistance||Good to dilute acids and alkalis.
Not recommended for extreme chemical exposure
Enquiry about this product Data Sheet PDF Health & Safety Sheet