Premier SWRP10 is a high performance butyl strip sealant laminated to a clear tear resistant film for use as a dual-purpose air seal and moisture barrier tape.
Self-wound on the roll for ease of application.
Unique high tack adhesive for instant grab.
- Creating moisture vapour seals along side-lap joints of metal liner panels in
the construction of buildings.
- Not recommended for use on end-laps.
- Low moisture vapour transmission rate
- Excellent movement accommodation
- Conforms with the recommendations of the MCRMA Technical Paper No 14, Guidance for the Design of Metal Roofing & Cladding to comply with Approved Document L2:2001
- Outstanding adhesion to coated steel and aluminium sheets without the need for primers
- Can be applied to most building materials in cold conditions without reduction in long term performance provided surfaces are frost free
|Dimensions||1mm x 50mm x 35m|
|Adhesion||Excellent to metals and plastics, even on cold surfaces|
|Movement accommodation||Very good resistance to creep ± 20%|
|Force to compress by 20%||125 N|
|Moisture vapour transmission||0.025 g/m³/24hr/mm at 25ºC & 75%RH|
|Resistance to mould||Good|
|Outdoor service temperature||-40ºC to +90ºC|
|Life expectancy||25 years +|
|Dynamic shear||22 N / cm2|
|UV resistance||Very Good|
|Chemical resistance||Good to dilute acids and alkalis.
Not recommended for extreme chemical exposure
Enquiry about this product Data Sheet PDF Health & Safety Sheet