It’s no secret that the country is entering a recession. Several key industries are struggling, and fuel prices are driving up prices in nearly every sector.
However, despite these financially challenging times, the construction sector is looking positive, with predictions of increased business in key areas over the next few years. Experts have predicted:
- ALL construction types are predicted to increase
- Industrial Buildings 2022 – 19% / 2023 – 5.2% / 2024 – 1.9%
- Wall Cladding is increasing due to the scale and height of projects
- Roof Cladding 2021 – 2024 Profiled steel +18.8%
- Wall Cladding 2021 – 2024 Profiled steel + 21.6%