- For preventing electrolytic corrosion. Forms a compression air and water seal
- For cushioning
- For gap filling or irregular surfaces
- Clean to use / clean edge finish
- Pre‐determined dimensional sealant reduces waste
- No known hazards associated with this product
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- Resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture
- Very good ultraviolet (UV) light resistance
- Slit to order – many widths and thicknesses available
- Polyester liner on the non‐adhesive face, reducing dimensional change during application
- Good resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
- Coated on one side with a high-quality pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive
- Shelf life of 1 year from date of dispatch
- Application temperature: +10°C to +40°C
- Service temperature: ‐30°C to +70°C
- Minimum 33% compression required to affect an air seal
- Core: 76mm plastic
- Format: Logs; Rolls; Die Cuts; Spools
- Thickness: 9.0mm
The rolls should be stored flat on their cut edges in the original packaging. The product must be protected from dust, heat, moisture, direct sunlight and solvent fumes. Storage temperature between +10°C and +30°C. Under these conditions, the shelf life of the tape is 12 months from the date of dispatch.
Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust, grease, oil or other contaminants.
Product may be applied by hand direct from a roll applying even pressure. Customers are recommended to make their own assessment of our products under their own conditions, for their own requirement.